Staddon

Anything relevant

Staddon

Postby Robanti » 07 Dec 2009, 14:32

Mary Staddon, daughter of Reuben Staddon, brother of Bert Staddon came to see me yesterday when I was working at Lightwater Valley at the Xmas Markets for the weekend.

She was near to tears (my show can do that!!) as she said she though her Dad had come back from the grave and was performing. It brought back so many memories for her to see my show. She was very kind to inform me that it was the best show she had ever seen! (apart from her Dad’s of course!). What a compliment from a very famous Punch family! It certainly did make my day.
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Cheers

Tony
Tony "Robanti" Clarke
Robanti
Big Banger
Big Banger

Postby lesclarke » 07 Dec 2009, 18:38

Great to hear that Tony, and it makes one think about the very real power of the ongoing Tradition.

It was here before us, we try and do it justice, remaining true to the 'spirit' and and it will be here after us.
As if I haven't got enough to do today, with all I've got to do today.
lesclarke
Joey's Jewels
Joey's Jewels

Postby Andrew Clarkson » 07 Dec 2009, 23:27

Congratulations – what a lovely comment and a truly rewarding post to share.

Andrew
Andrew Clarkson
Porky
Porky

Re: Staddon

Postby eleanor » 02 Jan 2012, 20:37

mary is my auntie :D
eleanor
Weenie
Weenie

Postby eleanor » 02 Jan 2012, 20:41

Robanti wrote:Mary Staddon, daughter of Reuben Staddon, brother of Bert Staddon came to see me yesterday when I was working at Lightwater Valley at the Xmas Markets for the weekend.

She was near to tears (my show can do that!!) as she said she though her Dad had come back from the grave and was performing. It brought back so many memories for her to see my show. She was very kind to inform me that it was the best show she had ever seen! (apart from her Dad’s of course!). What a compliment from a very famous Punch family! It certainly did make my day.
Cheers

Tony

you met my auntie
eleanor
Weenie
Weenie

Postby p staddon » 17 Nov 2013, 19:02

Robanti wrote:Mary Staddon, daughter of Reuben Staddon, brother of Bert Staddon came to see me yesterday when I was working at Lightwater Valley at the Xmas Markets for the weekend.

Cheers

Tony

hi sorry to correct but Mary Staddon's father was Reuben but it was her grandfather Reuben who was Bertie's brother. and she did love your show
p.s. Mary is my mother Reuben is my grandfather and Reubin senior my great grandfather
p staddon
Weenie
Weenie

Postby p staddon » 17 Nov 2013, 19:04

eleanor wrote:mary is my auntie :D

hi erm cous lol hope you are well how is thomas not seen him in a long time since before you were born

p.s. my mum was chuffed you called her your auntie and missed the "great" bit lol
p staddon
Weenie
Weenie

Return to Punch Chat