Thanks to Chris & the swazzle ebook

Anything relevant

Thanks to Chris & the swazzle ebook

Postby Chris T » 10 Mar 2012, 13:38

I received my swazzle in the post this morning from Brian Davey, and spent a frustrating half hour dribbling and gagging Without making a single squeak! I thought I might e one of those people who just couldn't handle using a swazzle. I thn remembered Chris's ebooklet and downloaded it. The instruction were fantastic. After just about an hour's practice I am now happily squeaking away, and am already able to form audible words. Any newbie who might be struggling should definately use this resource - top notch!
Chris T
Porky
Porky

Re: Thanks to Chris & the swazzle ebook

Postby Chris » 10 Mar 2012, 14:08

I thought I might be one of those people who just couldn't handle using a swazzle.

Who are "those" people? I don't really believe they exist. 99% of those who blame the shape of the roof of their mouth, their uniquely sensitive gagging reflex or the angle of their teeth for their non-swazzling have really just thrown in the towel because it proved more difficult than they anticipated.

Well done for perservering!
You won't regret it!
It's good to squawk!
Chris
Site Admin

Re: Thanks to Chris & the swazzle ebook

Postby Chris T » 10 Mar 2012, 14:13

You are right of course Chris, the trick will be moving between voices quickly, not got that mastered yet!
Chris T
Porky
Porky

Return to Punch Chat