Bryan Clarke you tube video

Anything relevant

Bryan Clarke you tube video

Postby Benjie » 19 Dec 2012, 19:10

A nice video of Bryan Clarke talking about his history and flirting with the presenter! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sDLMKB8XpU
Benjie
Beefy
Beefy

Re: Bryan Clarke you tube video

Postby CvdC » 19 Dec 2012, 22:09

oh dear, if Amber Butchart is correctly fashionable then you will all have to start wearing heavily framed glasses, tight trousers and beards to the next May Fayre.
Although I suspect that with some careful accessorising David and James may still be able to get away with their blazers.
It has been my experience that I am always true from my point of view, and am often wrong from the point of view of my honest critics. I know that we are both right from our respective points of view. - Gandhi (Having a bob each way.)
CvdC
Joey's Jewels
Joey's Jewels

Postby James » 20 Dec 2012, 21:19

Yes Chris, Amber is both fashionable, and a friend. I'll introduce you in May, she can give you a makeover! I'm told red corduroy, ric-rac and hat felt are must haves for next year!
Arnott's Gowns for Clowns, Est 1985
James
Joey's Jewels
Joey's Jewels

Postby CvdC » 20 Dec 2012, 21:24

Introduce me to such a pretty girl? I'll buy the plane ticket tomorrow, go on a diet and make a booking at my club for dinner. The world is suddenly my oyster!
It has been my experience that I am always true from my point of view, and am often wrong from the point of view of my honest critics. I know that we are both right from our respective points of view. - Gandhi (Having a bob each way.)
CvdC
Joey's Jewels
Joey's Jewels

Postby Cood123 » 26 Dec 2012, 07:06

As I was watching this video I was surprised to see the Punch that is currently sitting next to me on my desk dangling his legs over the shelf. The puppet with the red and white pants in the video arrived at my house a few months ago.

Loved the video. And I honestly can't wait to meet you all in May.
"It isn't my plan to make Mr. Punch more American, but to make America more aware of Mr. Punch."
-Something I said to my brother
Cood123
Chipolata
Chipolata

Return to Punch Chat