August Bank Holiday Monday

Anything relevant

August Bank Holiday Monday

Postby Robanti » 19 Jul 2013, 10:48

My long term booking for this date is not on this year so looking for a replacement ifvanyone hears of something. Don't want to travel too far but don't want to waste the available date.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Tony Robanti Clarke 07884165206
Tony@robanti.co.uk
Tony "Robanti" Clarke
Robanti
Big Banger
Big Banger

Re: August Bank Holiday Monday

Postby Richard Coombs » 20 Jul 2013, 09:50

I've had about 5 enquiries for Bank Holiday Monday that were " We are a Charity Event so obviously couldn't pay you much" , or "You could come and perform and give out leaflets , we are hoping for a big crowd -so the publicity would be good for you" ....want any of those Tony ???
Richard Coombs
Joey's Jewels
Joey's Jewels

Postby Robanti » 21 Jul 2013, 14:46

No freebies thanks
Tony "Robanti" Clarke
Robanti
Big Banger
Big Banger

Postby Richard Coombs » 21 Jul 2013, 15:32

It was a joke Tony .

...but I have had all those phone calls ( haven't we all !)
Richard Coombs
Joey's Jewels
Joey's Jewels

Postby OssiePoore » 05 May 2014, 09:51

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the phone jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of wifi jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.
Last edited by OssiePoore on 08 May 2014, 09:04, edited 1 time in total.
OssiePoore

Postby lesclarke » 05 May 2014, 19:57

... is that you John?
As if I haven't got enough to do today, with all I've got to do today.
lesclarke
Joey's Jewels
Joey's Jewels

Postby Chris » 09 May 2014, 23:00

No Les, not unless he now lives abroad. Anyway the gobbledegook isn't garbled enough, and no asterisks or emoticons. No, this is a Spammer trying to sell us Phone Jambing equipment.
He originally wrote the rubbish, but included one or two keyword search terms "gps jammer", "wi-fi jammer" and "phone jammer" etc. Then in the early hours yesterday when he thought nobody would notice he edited the posting to activate one keyword as an active link to a Chinese website. He plans to return and gradually activate all his implanted links.
I know I'm a spoil sport but I have neutralised his link and am now going to Zap him!
Bye Ossie!
It's good to squawk!
Chris
Site Admin

Postby lesclarke » 10 May 2014, 09:14

Guessed it might be something like that, but had not heard of these devices.

I am not a big fan of Mobiles at any time, but what I really want is a device fitted to my landline, so that when I get an unsolicited call from sales/marketing people I can zap an electric shock back down the line to them.

The TPS, Telephone Preference Service is useless, I just wonder if that is because it is run by the telemarketing industry itself! The phrase 'chocolate teapot' comes to mind as do other much ruder phrases. The IC, Information Commissioner does at least give out big fines to some of the worse offenders. They usually ring when I'm in the middle of glueing something.
As if I haven't got enough to do today, with all I've got to do today.
lesclarke
Joey's Jewels
Joey's Jewels

Return to Punch Chat