Another Birthday

Anything relevant

Another Birthday

Postby Richard Coombs » 29 Apr 2014, 21:48

Hello to all.
Yup I am another year older today.
51 years young.
I did get a lovely batch of cards through my letterbox this morning, so I do not post here to solicit "Happy Birthday' messages

But rather , I am posting to show off the present that I got to commemorate my 50th Birthday last Year.

It was , quite honestly the nicest Birthday Gift I have every had.
And I actually received my present yesterday on the very last day of still being Fifty years old.

Just a small part of it would have made me very happy at any age ..if I had been 5 years old and received just a tenth of it , I would have been the happiest 5 year old alive I think.

Admittedly it was a present not only "to" me but also "from" me , as I was the one who arranged for it to happen as it were.

But like all good Birthday Presents there was another person involved.

And the lady to 'gave Birth' to it all was not my Mum , but rather the "Mother Hen" to so many young P&J performers ( of all ages ) ........the Wonderful Miraiker.

And if all this cryptic stuff isn't stringing it out too much , here is a pictorial clue before the 'Big Reveal'
(big reveal will come tomorrow )

So here is another look at the unique Christmas decorations in Miraiker and Peters house during Christmas 2013

Richard Coombs
Joey's Jewels
Joey's Jewels

Re: Another Birthday

Postby Richard Coombs » 02 May 2014, 15:29

The Big Reveal :

The truly Marvellous Miraiker has been extremely busy !

I now have enough child-sized puppets to let a whole class have 'hands on' play together at the same time.
5 Punches , 5 Judys , 5 Policemen , 5 Joeys and 10 Crocodiles.

Thank You again Miraiker for the best Birthday Present ever !
Richard Coombs
Joey's Jewels
Joey's Jewels

Return to Punch Chat