Swazzle Talk

This is the place for Technical Tips, Questions and Answers.

Postby johnstoate » 23 May 2007, 23:19

With a four-day show coming up, I feel more like 399! - as to me true age, well look at the me an James pic on the upload an see for yourself! (No, he's me son, me grandson's older!)
John
Weaselly distinguished, Stoatelly different!!
johnstoate
Joey's Jewels
Joey's Jewels

Postby David Wilde » 24 May 2007, 00:35

I cant hear the sound of a cage being rattled,only the sound of some one drawing a slapstick fom its sheath!

Yes you are rite my ident has not been changed from its seasonal outing,Ill try and take a new picture of my plain old vent doll!

Full marks to you for making your own equipment,I cant paint a puppet to save my life,but making your own equipment does not give you an edge or moral high ground over some one who uses some thing made for them.

May be one of the things Punch will be always be known through the generation for is is diestinctive voice once that is mastered then maybe anyone could be on there way to being a true Punch man!
Im above all this!!
David Wilde
Croc's Delight
Croc's Delight

Postby johnstoate » 24 May 2007, 09:33

I may not use anything artificial to create 'His distinctive voice', however, I can spell it! Until you have heard it, don't knock it, beyond which I've been looking back across this thread, and am at a loss to understand why you have taken to the 'vitriol pen' Being from the impoverished North I feel that it is very unlikely that I have inadvertently taken one of your more prestigious bookings. However, should you require satisfaction then it shall be slapsticks (Double ended or otherwise) at dawn! - My seconds shall attend you Sir!
PS. -I should perhaps, point out that I haven't Seen Dawn since 1970 something, and she's moved house since then! :lol:
John
Weaselly distinguished, Stoatelly different!!
johnstoate
Joey's Jewels
Joey's Jewels

Previous

Return to Punch Workshop