Puppets! Get them while they're hot!

If you want to Buy or Sell Punch & Judy related material you can use this forum.
Commercial Advertising will be removed unless by prior agreement with Chris.

Puppets! Get them while they're hot!

Postby CvdC » 03 Sep 2013, 03:01

Enter the wonderful world of Punch and Judy with a set of carved wooden puppets made for professional use. Put them on and they will perform themselves as if by magic.
I also have available a Beadle, a kicking Hector the horse, a neck stretching ghost, a monkey and snapping dog that will add variety to any show. Just the thing for Christmas (which rapidly approaches).
These puppets can be ordered online, paid for using paypal and on your hands in just one week or seven days, whichever comes first.
We live in exciting times when it comes to Punch and Judy.
Just go to my web site:

http://www.speckinspace.com/whatsit/puppets

But there's more! With every set of puppets I will throw in a slapstick* free of charge. Yes you pay absolutely nothing for this fine hard wood slapstick.

* Not to be used on the kids or pets.
It has been my experience that I am always true from my point of view, and am often wrong from the point of view of my honest critics. I know that we are both right from our respective points of view. - Gandhi (Having a bob each way.)
CvdC
Joey's Jewels
Joey's Jewels

Re: Puppets! Get them while they're hot!

Postby Richard Coombs » 03 Sep 2013, 20:30

Yet another Splendid offering CvdC .
In particular, I love the fabric of the crocodiles body.

Bravo !

And nice to see you back on the board.

Put my Heights of Abraham Booth back into its Storage Shed today. So that is Summer officially over for me.

Richard
Richard Coombs
Joey's Jewels
Joey's Jewels

Return to Sales & Wants