For sale authentic Punch puppet

If you want to Buy or Sell Punch & Judy related material you can use this forum.
Commercial Advertising will be removed unless by prior agreement with Chris.

For sale authentic Punch puppet

Postby CvdC » 21 Sep 2009, 08:47

This is one of my best yet.
I think I am finally getting the hang of it.
This one has red leather shoes.

I think I have now a collection of Punch and Judy puppets to rival that of David's. Only mine are all made by me.
http://www.speckinspace.com/whatsit/puppets.html

It has been my experience that I am always true from my point of view, and am often wrong from the point of view of my honest critics. I know that we are both right from our respective points of view. - Gandhi (Having a bob each way.)
CvdC
Joey's Jewels
Joey's Jewels

Postby CvdC » 21 Sep 2009, 08:59

Also I have another crocodile. My crocodile puppets are entirely made of wood. They are light and fit the hand well. They have a hole in their lower jaw so that they can swallow sticks and sausages. The jaws have a really good snap to them so they are like a musical instrument.

The reason I am showing these puppets individually is to emphasise that they can be bought individually.
It has been my experience that I am always true from my point of view, and am often wrong from the point of view of my honest critics. I know that we are both right from our respective points of view. - Gandhi (Having a bob each way.)
CvdC
Joey's Jewels
Joey's Jewels

Return to Sales & Wants